The Mazzola's

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hi Family and Friends,

Emilia is almost 4 months old and we are having so much fun watching her grow and change. Emilia and I went to the beach to visit Joe's mom (Nonna\Grandma) last week so here are some new pics for you all to see. She rolled over this week and learned how to squeal, which is cute the first few times but starts to take a toll on the ears after a while. Emilia starts daycare (I like to call it school) on August 1st, so this is my last week with her at home. I go back to work on August 9th and I am not looking forward to it, but I guess it's time to get back to reality. That's all of our news for now! Enjoy our new photos and we will post more soon!!!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/dcmazzola/SummerTrip

~les

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home