The Mazzola's

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, Joseph Chase Mazzola! On March 10th our newest family member arrived. Chase decided to make his debut 11 days early and we are thrilled he is finally here. He was 7lbs 10oz and 20.5 inches long. He will be one week old tomorrow and so far everything is going well. Emilia seems to be adusting well to her "baby Chase". She is my official wipe and diaper helper and likes to look at the poopy diapers. She also loves to pick out his little hats for him to wear each day.

I am recovering well after a fairly easy labor and delivery. I think someone decided to give me a break after what I went thru giving birth to Emilia.

Besides adjusting to a new schedule and little sleep we are looking forward to getting ready to celebrate Emilia's 4th birthday in a couple of weeks. I can't believe she is going to be 4 years old! Enjoy the newest pictures and we will post more in a few weeks.



Lots of love,

Leslie, Joe, Emilia and Chase

http://picasaweb.google.com/dcmazzola/Chase#


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home